Thanks for visiting my site! Following is a little info about my creative passion, graphic design.
My many years of experience specifically relate to studio management, print and digital publication design, identity systems, marketing collateral, email marketing, and more. Along with designing, the strengths I offer are helping creatives focus on project direction, defining clear goals to acheive, while creating an environment that is condusive to ideas and productivity.
I’ve served clients including Aflac, Cisco, Alpine Meadows Resort, Tahoe Quarterly Magazine and many others, and following is a quick overview of my expertise, experience and qualifications…
InDesign CC • Photoshop CC • Illustrator CC • Acrobat CC • Bridge • Dreamweaver • WordPress • Quark • Powerpoint • Keynote • Filemaker Pro • Word • Excel • Mac OS • Interactive PDFs
• Transformational studio management, creating organized and thriving creative environments
• Project management, working with multiple projects at one time, staying on budget and schedule
• Extensive publication design including monthly/quarterly magazines, text books & fine coffee table books
• Print design and management from start to finish, from small to very large projects, delivering error-free press ready files
• Years of experience designing and producing logos, business cards, brochures, advertisements, packaging, signage, posters, email marketing, postcards, flyers, etc.
• Photo shoot direction, in-depth color correction and retouch process management
• Direct client/customer service, marketing presentations and sales
• Digital asset systems design and implementation with efficient database tools
• BA in Visual Communication Design, CSU, Chico
• Extreme attention to detail, proofing, and press check skills
• Effective project manager, team leader and collaborator
• Positive attitude, team player and love learning with others
• Work hard, play hard, can-do attitude